HQSoftware – Software Development Company
Perhaps you are in pursuit of a software developer who has the ability to make software that will come of use to you and if it is the case, then go on reading this article. Here we will take a look at HQ Software Development Company.
What is HQ Software?
The company is well known for developing web applications. It develops various types of software ranging from mobile apps to custom solutions for business enterprises. HQ is a great software development company can boast of having experience spanning more than 15 years.
The headquarters of the company is located in Tallin, Estonia. Besides this, it has offices in Belarus that also hosts its offices in the New York City. In spite of the fact that most of the customers of this company are from the US as well as Europe HQ Software still provides its services around the world.
What sort of services is offered by HQ Software?
As suggested by its name, the company is going to develop custom software as and when required by its clients. These services include the following:
1. Creating customized software.
2. Improvement or modernization of systems which already exist. This will include assisting a client who wants to continue with an application which was developed partially by a previous programmer.
4. Providing maintenance and support for software.
5. Offering integration solutions where there are quite a few existing products.
6. Development of mobile apps. HQ Software has the distinction of being involved in over 60 mobile projects. The company has produced customized mobile apps for the following: BlackBerry, Android, IOS, and Windows Phone. The company sticks to a well-tested criterion for developing mobile apps which starts with consultations, offshore software development of the application, design, testing and eventually delivering it to the market.
What are the conditions of engagement?
HQ Software, being amongst the leading e-learning development organizations, has quite a few models which it employs for engagement. These include the following:
1. Time and materials
Here a customer will be charged an hourly rate. Following this, the bills are going to be sent every month in the last week. Any additional expenses will be negotiated prior to the commencement of the work. Customers who believe that they must be in control of any modifications will find this model very useful. It will help them to save time as well as finances.
2. Fixed price
Under this particular model, the customers will be provided with a quote for the whole project by the company. This will be perfect for the clients who are on a fixed budget.
HQSoftware – elearning development companies promises efficiency, predictability, as well as reliability to all its customers.